Christian Health Service of Syracuse — located at 3200 Burnet Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13206
Christian Health Service of Syracuse offers affordable primary health care; the love of Christ in counsel, prayer, and friendship; and up-to-date seminars on important health topics.
Read The Story
"Jesus Christ is the true healer of the individual and the community"
The secret to Christian Health’s ability to provide high quality, affordable health services is its volunteers. To get this mission started, almost the entire staff, from doctors to nurses to counselors to cleaning people, were volunteers. They knew their neighbors needed health care without having to fear the cost. Christian Health is an opportunity for these volunteers to serve Christ and their neighbors.
Our Role In PCMH
What is Patient Centered Medical Home?
The Patient Centered Medical Home model is one of the many transformations in the U.S. healthcare system meant to improve the quality and cost of healthcare delivery, The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRa) defines a Patient Centered Medical Home organization not simply as a place, but as a model of primary care that delivers the core functions of primary health care.
What does it mean for you, our patients?
As a PCMH organization, Christian Health Service of Syracuse must encompass five key functions and attributes that ensure our patients receive the care that they need. They are:
• Comprehensive Care - As a health care provider, we are accountable for meeting the large majority of each patient's physical and mental health care needs, including prevention and wellness, acute care, and chronic care.
• Patient-Centered - We provide health care that is relationship-based, actively support patients in learning to manage and organize their own care at the level they choose, and recognize families as core members of the care team.
• Coordinated Care - We coordinate care across all elements of the broader health care system, including specialty care, hospitals, home health care, and community services and supports.
• Accessible Services - Patients receive accessible services with shorter waiting times for urgent needs, enhanced in-person hours, and around-the-clock telephone or electronic access to a member of the care team
• Quality & Safety - We demonstrate a commitment to quality and quality improvement.
View The Gallery
• A few of the volunteers and health care professionals serving Christian Health Service of Syracuse.
• Primary care services provided by well-established professionals in the healthcare industry.
• Valuable technology resources meeting or exceeding healthcare industry standards.
• Sharing the love of Jesus Christ in Word and in deed.
• Clean and comfortable waiting area for visitors of all ages.
Call or visit Christian Health today to learn more about us, or to share your support in serving Christ and your neighbors! We look forward to meeting you. Please see the Christian Health Contact page for all contact resources.
Meet The Staff
Some of the more than 70 staff members who work at Christian Health Service of Syracuse...
R. Eugene Bailey, MD
Daniel B. Rancier, MD
Adam Paddock, RPA-C
Lori Warner, LPN
Cynthia M. Stresing, RN-FNP
Reception Team Leader
Linda Grindrod, RN