→ Urgent/Same-day appointments always available for existing patients. Doctor a day.
View our Cancellation Policy – Effective April 15, 2016
Coronavirus (COVID 19) Information:
In the interest of protecting our patients and staff from this rapidly spreading disease, CHSOS has taken the following actions:
CHSOS will NOT be testing for Coronavirus.
- If you think you have been exposed to Coronavirus, or if you do have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please call 315-464-3979 between the hours of 0700-2300. This number will connect you with Upstate Hospital, and they will advise you if you need Coronavirus testing or if you need to be seen at CHSOS first.
- In order to reduce the risk of spreading Coronavirus, we will not be accepting walk-in visits.
- If you are 60 years old or above, please call our office at 315-433-9999 before you come in for your appointment.
- If you are 60 years old or above, we will not be scheduling routine appointments until this public health crisis is past.
- If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please call our office at 315-433-9999, and notify us prior to your appointment.
- For those who it is appropriate, we are offering Telemedicine visits. In response to this public health crisis, and to limit the potential spread of Coronavirus, insurance companies are covering Telemedicine visits.
- This information is subject to change as this is a rapidly changing situation.
For more information, visit www.CDC.gov
NYS Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
Providers and staff of CHSOS
When you shop for the holidays
at smile.amazon.com, AmazonSmile donates to Christian Health Service?